Snacks for a beautiful figure
Tasty low-calorie snacks for a beautiful figure!
Today we want to share with You a super delicious recipes unrealistically low-calorie snacks that won’t hurt Your figure. You can use them for a hearty snack or to replace, for example, dinner. Snacks are not only easy and delicious but also very nutritious.
Recipes low-calorie snacks
1. about 9-10 medium-sized tomatoes;
2. 200 grams of Adyghe cheese;
3. about 2 bunches of green onions can be a little less;
1. Cut off the top part of the tomato at all. If you can, then do it figuratively, so you will need a thin sharp knife. But no figure “thread” will be fine. Carefully remove the pulp with a small spoon and empty the tomatoes and grate in a small amount of salt. Until you prepare the stuffing, place the tomatoes on a napkin with the opening facing downwards.
2. For the filling mash the cheese with a fork and mix with finely chopped herbs (onion, dill, parsley). Add the garlic, also finely chopped or passed through a press (recommended). Add sour cream, season with salt and pepper.
2. about 20 grams Basil;
3. three chicken eggs
4. tablespoon finely chopped dill;
5. about 250 grams of light cream cheese;
6. fresh juice of 1 lemon zest;
7. about 2-3 tablespoons of capers;
8. 250 gammas smoked salmon;
9. salt and pepper to taste.
How to cook:
1. Spinach boil in a little water (once it boils cook for another 2 minutes). Boiled spinach place it in a bowl of cold water to cool down, and then press.
2. Separate the whites from the yolks. Mix the yolks with the spinach, Basil leaves. Salt and pepper and grind in a blender until smooth.
3. Proteins beat well with a mixer until formation of peaks and gently pour in mixture to the spinach.
4. Lay on a baking paper for baking, greased with butter, and spread evenly on it the mass () ;
5. Preheat oven to 175 degrees and bake the loaf for about 15 minutes to harden. After pull out, remove and let cool slightly;
6. While the basis for the roll cools, prepare the filling. Mix the cream cheese with the zest and skip the lemon, add the dill, season with salt and pepper. Spread the filling on the baked sheet, leaving an edge of about 1 see Sprinkle of capers, optionally, another of dill. On top put the chopped salmon. Skurim roll with the help of cling film. Screw the edges to roll not collapsed. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, better yet overnight.
Very simple appetizer with mozzarella
This snack is ideal for low-calorie and healthy snack!
1. mozzarella cheese (small balls) – 16 Tucek;
3. cherry tomatoes (yellow or red) – 16 stuff;