Tasty low-calorie snacks for a beautiful figure!
Today we want to share with You a super delicious recipes unrealistically low-calorie snacks that won’t hurt Your figure. You can use them for a hearty snack or to replace, for example, dinner. Snacks are not only easy and delicious but also very nutritious.
Recipes low-calorie snacks
1. about 9-10 medium-sized tomatoes;
2. 200 grams of Adyghe cheese;
3. about 2 bunches of green onions can be a little less;
1. Cut off the top part of the tomato at all. If you can, then do it figuratively, so you will need a thin sharp knife. But no figure “thread” will be fine. Carefully remove the pulp with a small spoon and empty the tomatoes and grate in a small amount of salt. Until you prepare the stuffing, place the tomatoes on a napkin with the opening facing downwards.
2. For the filling mash the cheese with a fork and mix with finely chopped herbs (onion, dill, parsley). Add the garlic, also finely chopped or passed through a press (recommended). Add sour cream, season with salt and pepper.
2. about 20 grams Basil;
3. three chicken eggs
4. tablespoon finely chopped dill;
5. about 250 grams of light cream cheese;
6. fresh juice of 1 lemon zest;
7. about 2-3 tablespoons of capers;
8. 250 gammas smoked salmon;
9. salt and pepper to taste.
How to cook:
1. Spinach Continue reading
1. Lamb salad (you can make Goat) (smoked meat, garlic, pickles, potatoes, eggs, greens, mayonnaise)
2. Salad with beef Tongue (boiled tongue, cheese, fresh tomatoes, Bulgarian pepper, mayonnaise, garlic, herbs, black olives, mushrooms cons)
3. Salad Coach (egg pancakes, chicken, Korean carrots, pickles, roasted beef, mayonnaise)
4. A Light salad (smoked sausage, bell pepper, Korean carrots, chicken, garlic, mayonnaise, croutons, corn)
5. Italian salad (bacon or salami, curly pasta, pepper, herbs, cheese, olive oil, salt, sugar, tomatoes, rosemary, oregano, savory)
6. Salad of the Mouse on the cheese (grilled chicken, pineapples, mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, eggs)
7. Salad Cones (boiled potatoes, smoked meat, pickled onions, canned corn and egg,mayonnaise, cheese, almonds)
8. Olivier classic (chicken, peas, potatoes, onions, greens, pickled cucumber, carrot, Apple (without him), eggs, mayonnaise, black pepper)
9. Mackerel Continue reading
THE MOST EXPENSIVE DISHES IN THE WORLD
On 20 October the world celebrated the Day of the cook. One of the tasks of a top chef to surprise the visitor. This can be done with the use of unusual feed, amazing taste and… eye-popping high prices.
The Americans and Europeans on soups traditionally do not spend a lot of money. There was marked, mostly Asians. For example, in China the first dish prepared, which cost has already exceeded $400 and growing all the time. This soup from the penis of a tiger. However, the dish is interesting not only from a gastronomic point of view. It is believed that this soup enhances male potency
One of the most expensive also is the soup Buddha jumps over the wall. Cook it in London, but in a Chinese restaurant Kai. In the recipe a little bit of everything: pork, chicken, Chinese ham and flower mushroom, shark’s fin, scallops, sea cucumber and ginseng. And finally to justify the price of 200 dollars, put in another and two grams of edible gold.
Breakfast is the Foundation of the day. And a wonderful Foundation, if it’s an omelet. A favorite dish of all singles a lot of expensive products to put difficult. But the chef from new York Emil Castillo found a way out.
In your omelet Zillion Dollar Lobster Frittata he added black caviar. Heartily sepanol top, so the cost has soared to $ 1,000. In addition to her in the presence of lobster, green onion and, in fact, eggs. Castillo works in the restaurant at the hotel Continue reading