Tasty low-calorie snacks for a beautiful figure!
Today we want to share with You a super delicious recipes unrealistically low-calorie snacks that won’t hurt Your figure. You can use them for a hearty snack or to replace, for example, dinner. Snacks are not only easy and delicious but also very nutritious.
Recipes low-calorie snacks
1. about 9-10 medium-sized tomatoes;
2. 200 grams of Adyghe cheese;
3. about 2 bunches of green onions can be a little less;
1. Cut off the top part of the tomato at all. If you can, then do it figuratively, so you will need a thin sharp knife. But no figure “thread” will be fine. Carefully remove the pulp with a small spoon and empty the tomatoes and grate in a small amount of salt. Until you prepare the stuffing, place the tomatoes on a napkin with the opening facing downwards.
2. For the filling mash the cheese with a fork and mix with finely chopped herbs (onion, dill, parsley). Add the garlic, also finely chopped or passed through a press (recommended). Add sour cream, season with salt and pepper.
2. about 20 grams Basil;
3. three chicken eggs
4. tablespoon finely chopped dill;
5. about 250 grams of light cream cheese;
6. fresh juice of 1 lemon zest;
7. about 2-3 tablespoons of capers;
8. 250 gammas smoked salmon;
9. salt and pepper to taste.
How to cook:
1. Spinach Continue reading
The most exotic dishes contain gold and ing in the air on the crane.
American magazine Forbes published the ranking of the 11 most extravagant restaurants and dishes around the world. First on the list was caviar from new York chef Daniel Boulud. “Want to taste champagne and caviar before dinner? 50 grams brand “Golden calf” of the Caspian sturgeon in the restaurant of renowned French chef Daniel Daniel Boulud cost $860″, – writes the edition.
On the second line of the rating was the restaurant, The French Laundry Antill city in the U.S. state of California. The chef of this place Thomas Keller creates two menu of nine dishes, in which there will be two of the same ingredients. The price is $240.
In third place in the ranking was the Golden cake Sultan. This dish is served at the Istanbul hotel Ciragan Palace Kempinski. The cake is made from French flour with fruit, marinovaniya for years in Jamaican rum, vanilla beans from French Polynesia. “It completes a work of culinary art, the coating of edible 24-carat gold,” writes Forbes. The cake will cost wishing a thousand dollars.
On the fourth line publication put French restaurant Les Amis in Singapore, which offers a special menu, with all dishes which is Continue reading
Khashlama. Recipe and cooking instructions
Meat is a fundamental part of any holiday (and not only) table. Hearty and delicious food have always been popular. But what the kitchen boasts a real abundance of meat? Of course, Georgian.
Her meat dishes are not only traditional, but also amazingly delicious, rich and flavorful. One of those is khashlama of lamb. For all who want to master the skill of cooking this dish below is a recipe with detailed steps and all the components. But be prepared that the whole process will take some time. The meat in this case is prepared at least 4 hours, or 8. So be sure to have patience and a sufficient amount of free time. After all, cooking does not tolerate haste.
Let’s start with the selection of products that we will need for this dish. Their list is quite short, and the ingredients can be purchased in any suitable shop in the course of the year. That is why khashlama is a dish available for the preparation of almost every owner.
half a kilogram of lamb;
a similar quantity of potatoes;
sweet bell peppers;
salt to taste.