Tasty low-calorie snacks for a beautiful figure!
Today we want to share with You a super delicious recipes unrealistically low-calorie snacks that won’t hurt Your figure. You can use them for a hearty snack or to replace, for example, dinner. Snacks are not only easy and delicious but also very nutritious.
Recipes low-calorie snacks
1. about 9-10 medium-sized tomatoes;
2. 200 grams of Adyghe cheese;
3. about 2 bunches of green onions can be a little less;
1. Cut off the top part of the tomato at all. If you can, then do it figuratively, so you will need a thin sharp knife. But no figure “thread” will be fine. Carefully remove the pulp with a small spoon and empty the tomatoes and grate in a small amount of salt. Until you prepare the stuffing, place the tomatoes on a napkin with the opening facing downwards.
2. For the filling mash the cheese with a fork and mix with finely chopped herbs (onion, dill, parsley). Add the garlic, also finely chopped or passed through a press (recommended). Add sour cream, season with salt and pepper.
2. about 20 grams Basil;
3. three chicken eggs
4. tablespoon finely chopped dill;
5. about 250 grams of light cream cheese;
6. fresh juice of 1 lemon zest;
7. about 2-3 tablespoons of capers;
8. 250 gammas smoked salmon;
9. salt and pepper to taste.
How to cook:
1. Spinach Continue reading
The most exotic dishes contain gold and ing in the air on the crane.
American magazine Forbes published the ranking of the 11 most extravagant restaurants and dishes around the world. First on the list was caviar from new York chef Daniel Boulud. “Want to taste champagne and caviar before dinner? 50 grams brand “Golden calf” of the Caspian sturgeon in the restaurant of renowned French chef Daniel Daniel Boulud cost $860″, – writes the edition.
On the second line of the rating was the restaurant, The French Laundry Antill city in the U.S. state of California. The chef of this place Thomas Keller creates two menu of nine dishes, in which there will be two of the same ingredients. The price is $240.
In third place in the ranking was the Golden cake Sultan. This dish is served at the Istanbul hotel Ciragan Palace Kempinski. The cake is made from French flour with fruit, marinovaniya for years in Jamaican rum, vanilla beans from French Polynesia. “It completes a work of culinary art, the coating of edible 24-carat gold,” writes Forbes. The cake will cost wishing a thousand dollars.
On the fourth line publication put French restaurant Les Amis in Singapore, which offers a special menu, with all dishes which is Continue reading
For us as Europeans, the most exotic dishes are Asian cuisine. By the way, for Asians – our cuisine is too exotic, and fried potatoes most of them will turn the nose.
First of all it should be noted that such an ingredient in exotic dishes like snake meat. Moreover, the greater variety of poisonous snakes found in the dish, the tastier it is. The taste of Asians, of course. But the most piquant moment in the dinner is that the slightest negligence chefs leads to the death of the taster. Because every cook knows how to cook shrimp for a couple, nowadays everyone knows how much you need to cook the snake meat.
Another poisonous creature, the dishes of which just love the Japanese fish fugu. A dish is very expensive, so not every tourist can afford. The poison of puffer fish is not just deadly, it has no antidote. The most toxic body of the puffer fish is the liver. Ironically, this interesting fact does not diminish the number of people willing to eat her raw. The parade of dozens of gourmet a year when it dies.
In addition to poisonous dishes there are several dishes just unpleasant. In Korea as a snack you can offer a live octopus, or rather, his tentacles. Wriggling legs of a living creature is cut off and put in his mouth. There are cases when moribund remains of octopuses Continue reading