1. Lamb salad (you can make Goat) (smoked meat, garlic, pickles, potatoes, eggs, greens, mayonnaise)
2. Salad with beef Tongue (boiled tongue, cheese, fresh tomatoes, Bulgarian pepper, mayonnaise, garlic, herbs, black olives, mushrooms cons)
3. Salad Coach (egg pancakes, chicken, Korean carrots, pickles, roasted beef, mayonnaise)
4. A Light salad (smoked sausage, bell pepper, Korean carrots, chicken, garlic, mayonnaise, croutons, corn)
5. Italian salad (bacon or salami, curly pasta, pepper, herbs, cheese, olive oil, salt, sugar, tomatoes, rosemary, oregano, savory)
6. Salad of the Mouse on the cheese (grilled chicken, pineapples, mayonnaise, cheese, garlic, eggs)
7. Salad Cones (boiled potatoes, smoked meat, pickled onions, canned corn and egg,mayonnaise, cheese, almonds)
8. Olivier classic (chicken, peas, potatoes, onions, greens, pickled cucumber, carrot, Apple (without him), eggs, mayonnaise, black pepper)
9. Mackerel Continue reading
Snacks for the festive table, if not the main, very pleasant and is a significant addition. Small in size, they are not only beautifully decorate the table and stimulate the appetite, but are a prelude to a conversation or a lavish reception.
Snacks for the festive table. Recipes
Gastronomic specialties such as: sausage, meat, pate, fish, canned fish and seafood is the perfect material to cook savory snacks for the holiday table, recipes from them quite exquisitely.
Look appetizing a few varieties of sausage, Packed in rows or cuts of ham, tongue and smoked pork loin. Decorate the dish with sprigs of greenery and green peas.
Great snacks are natural canned fish. They are served with mayonnaise and decorate with slices of eggs, hard-boiled, herbs and olives. And use it for different salads.
Cold snacks on the holiday table
Cold snacks on the festive table – this canned food from crabs and squid, selection of seafood: mussels, shrimp, oysters. On a dish put lettuce, and then canned, and top with slices of lemon.
Granular caviar is good in any form: cold, laid in a vase, on the bottom of which is pre-fill crushed ice, decorated with flower oil or in the form of sandwiches.
Well apply for an appetizer acute Continue reading
Want to try national cuisine, which is one of the top lines of a rating of the best in the world? You should definitely go to Thailand. Those who have culinary talents, we can and we do try to cook a whole meal consisting only of best Thai dishes.
The most popular and really delicious is the soup “Tom Yam kung”, it is sometimes even considered a symbol of the Country of Smiles. They say that if it captivates from the very first spoon, it was just a bad cook. The soup is served everywhere, and in the most expensive restaurants in Thailand, and in any roadside café, is no exception and the Shakespeare hotel Pattaya is a city with a huge number of various eateries and restaurants because try all versions of this dish, because it can be prepared with shrimp, chicken or fish. The first option is the most popular. In addition to the main ingredient, it includes mushrooms, tomatoes, lemongrass, ginger, lime juice (just few drops) and chili (without it in any way). The soup is quite spicy, even for a habitual Thais, because it is served with a small amount of boiled friable rice.
No less popular and “som-Tam”, a delicious salad of green papaya, cashew nuts (sometimes use peanuts) and dried shrimp. Cook it in a small wooden mortar, and because of that he has just amazing taste. Other ingredients: carrots, Continue reading