Tasty low-calorie snacks for a beautiful figure!
Today we want to share with You a super delicious recipes unrealistically low-calorie snacks that won’t hurt Your figure. You can use them for a hearty snack or to replace, for example, dinner. Snacks are not only easy and delicious but also very nutritious.
Recipes low-calorie snacks
1. about 9-10 medium-sized tomatoes;
2. 200 grams of Adyghe cheese;
3. about 2 bunches of green onions can be a little less;
1. Cut off the top part of the tomato at all. If you can, then do it figuratively, so you will need a thin sharp knife. But no figure “thread” will be fine. Carefully remove the pulp with a small spoon and empty the tomatoes and grate in a small amount of salt. Until you prepare the stuffing, place the tomatoes on a napkin with the opening facing downwards.
2. For the filling mash the cheese with a fork and mix with finely chopped herbs (onion, dill, parsley). Add the garlic, also finely chopped or passed through a press (recommended). Add sour cream, season with salt and pepper.
2. about 20 grams Basil;
3. three chicken eggs
4. tablespoon finely chopped dill;
5. about 250 grams of light cream cheese;
6. fresh juice of 1 lemon zest;
7. about 2-3 tablespoons of capers;
8. 250 gammas smoked salmon;
9. salt and pepper to taste.
How to cook:
1. Spinach Continue reading
Snacks for the festive table, if not the main, very pleasant and is a significant addition. Small in size, they are not only beautifully decorate the table and stimulate the appetite, but are a prelude to a conversation or a lavish reception.
Snacks for the festive table. Recipes
Gastronomic specialties such as: sausage, meat, pate, fish, canned fish and seafood is the perfect material to cook savory snacks for the holiday table, recipes from them quite exquisitely.
Look appetizing a few varieties of sausage, Packed in rows or cuts of ham, tongue and smoked pork loin. Decorate the dish with sprigs of greenery and green peas.
Great snacks are natural canned fish. They are served with mayonnaise and decorate with slices of eggs, hard-boiled, herbs and olives. And use it for different salads.
Cold snacks on the holiday table
Cold snacks on the festive table – this canned food from crabs and squid, selection of seafood: mussels, shrimp, oysters. On a dish put lettuce, and then canned, and top with slices of lemon.
Granular caviar is good in any form: cold, laid in a vase, on the bottom of which is pre-fill crushed ice, decorated with flower oil or in the form of sandwiches.
Well apply for an appetizer acute Continue reading
Khashlama. Recipe and cooking instructions
Meat is a fundamental part of any holiday (and not only) table. Hearty and delicious food have always been popular. But what the kitchen boasts a real abundance of meat? Of course, Georgian.
Her meat dishes are not only traditional, but also amazingly delicious, rich and flavorful. One of those is khashlama of lamb. For all who want to master the skill of cooking this dish below is a recipe with detailed steps and all the components. But be prepared that the whole process will take some time. The meat in this case is prepared at least 4 hours, or 8. So be sure to have patience and a sufficient amount of free time. After all, cooking does not tolerate haste.
Let’s start with the selection of products that we will need for this dish. Their list is quite short, and the ingredients can be purchased in any suitable shop in the course of the year. That is why khashlama is a dish available for the preparation of almost every owner.
half a kilogram of lamb;
a similar quantity of potatoes;
sweet bell peppers;
salt to taste.